Federal and state law requires employers to post labor law notices in the workplace. These mandatory postings include the OSHA Posting, Federal Minimum Wage, FMLA, USERRA and various state specific notices. Failure to post mandatory labor law notices can result in hefty fines and lawsuits. Advantage offers these notices at a competitive rate.
Registration & initial poster set: $35.00 per set
Poster Update Service fee: $5.00 per month
$35.00 per poster set (laminated)
Note: Labor law postings can change at any time of the year, and it is the responsibility of the employer to stay up-to-date.
How does the Poster Update Service work?
- Upon activation receive a laminated federal and state poster pack delivered to your location for only $35.
- When a change happens, we will email you the updated posting straight to your inbox as a downloadable PDF file.
- Print the updated posting on your office printer.
- Display the updated posting alongside your current labor law posters.
- Receive a full-sized laminated poster every year on the program anniversary.
Why do I need Labor Law Posters?
All employers with at least one employee are required to display both federal and state labor law postings.
What are the penalties for non-compliance?
Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines of up to $17,000 per location (29 USC Sec. 666(i) and 29 USC Sec. 2005).